Club Dog Terms and Conditions
Club Dog Terms and Conditions
To ensure you receive credit for your Club Dog transactions, please be sure to log in to your account when you visit Dogchannel.com. Club Dog Members may track their summary online in their My Account page. If your account has no qualifying activity in any 30 day period, all points in the account will expire. Qualifying activity is defined as redeeming any Club Dog award or accruing points on any eligible Club Dog activity. Points will be credited only to the account of the Club Dog member. Points will be credited within 24 hours of accruals of the points.
- Except as otherwise explained below, Club Dog points are not transferable and may not be combined among Club Dog members, their estates, successors and assigns. Accrued points and awards do not constitute property of the member. Neither accrued points, nor awards are transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise by operation of law.
- Club Dog points are determined by the activity you participate in and the points are explicitly stated at the point of participation.
- Only individual persons are eligible for Club Dog program membership. Corporations or other entities are not eligible to become Club Dog members or to accrue Club Dog points. Only the member named on the account will be entitled to access account information.
Club Dog Award Conditions
To ensure you receive credit for your Club Dog transactions, please log in to Club Dog when you participate in a Club Dog activity. Dogchannel.com, at its sole discretion, has the right to change the Club Dog program rules, regulations, awards and special offers at any time with or without notice. This means that the accumulation of points does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to such accumulated points, awards or program benefits. In accumulating points or awards, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award or award level, and members may not be able to obtain all offered awards. Any award may be withdrawn or subject to increased points requirements or new restrictions at any time. Dogchannel.com may, among other things, (i) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any award; (ii) change program benefits, participant affiliations, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting points, or rules for the use of points Dogchannel.com reserves the right to end the Club Dog program with 30 days notice. Dogchannel.com may amend its rules of the Program at any time without notice. Once points are redeemed for awards, all transactions are final. There are not any returns or exchanges allowed. Income tax liability on Club Dog awards, if any, is the responsibility of the member.
General Club Dog Conditions
At no time may Club Dog points be purchased, sold or bartered. Any such points are void if transferred for cash or other consideration.Violators may be liable for damages and litigation costs, including Dogchannel.com attorneys fees incurred in enforcing this rule.
- Dogchannel.com reserves the right to audit any and all accounts at any time and without notice to the member to ensure compliance with Club Dog program rules and applicable conditions. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or violations, the processing of Club Dog awards, points accrual and summaries may be delayed until the discrepancies or violations are resolved satisfactorily to Dogchannel.com. Pending such resolution, members may be prohibited from redeeming points for a Club Dog award in Dogchannel.com'se discretion.
- If Dogchannel.com and/or any Club Dog participant improperly deny a member points credit, awards, or some other benefit, the member's exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied credit, award or benefit if available, or such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by Dogchannel.com, which shall have no additional liability whatsoever. In no event shall Dogchannel.com or any Club Dog participant be liable to any member, or anyone claiming through a member, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of Dogchannel.com or any Club Dog participant acts or omissions in connection with the Club Dog program.
Return to Top