11 Dogs Dressed and Ready for Halloween
Because a person can never see too many dogs wearing Halloween costumes.
Samantha Meyers |
Posted: October 31, 2014, 2 p.m. PST
I love Halloween, it is my favorite holiday. Filled with food, fun and of course costumes you can never go wrong, but when you work for DogChannel it's even better because dogs are in on the fun too!
Check out the adorable Halloween hounds we found roaming the halls of the DOG FANCY offices today:
1. The hottest dog in the office.
2. It is simply not Halloween without the Jack-o-Lantern
3. Sometimes doggie debates about who is cuter can get a little heated. It's time to call in the referee.
4. The king of the dinosaurs graced us with his presence. I will now be writing a script to "Jurassic Bark."
5. There's always someone with a practical costume, perfect for our rainy Halloween. I'll say he also looks a bit like a rubber duck.
6. Keeping it classy. This stylish lady is ready for a Halloween night on the town. Tutus are so "in" right now.
7. Spiderdog, Spiderdog, doing whatever a Spiderdog does...
8. This dog is embracing his inner feline. It's okay, we understand that everyone does crazy things on Halloween. And really, this is the best breed of cat I have ever seen.
9. This guy looks like a real party animal.
10. This Chihuahua swooped in like a Halloween gift from the heavens.
11. Now I want to know what your dogs are going to be for Halloween, I'm all ears.
Tell us about your dog's costume in the comments below!
More Dog Halloween
Give us your opinion on 11 Dogs Dressed and Ready for Halloween
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha