21 Vintage Valentines that are Dog-Gone Adorable
What better way to say "I love you" than with some old-fashion puppy love?
Samantha Meyers |
Posted: February 5, 2015, 11 a.m. PST
We don't know what it is, but everything vintage just seems more romantic somehow. Maybe it's the hint of simpler times, the promise of hand-written sentiments, or the use of charming puns that made valentines what they are today. Whatever it is, these vintage dog valentines have us swooning.
Check out these 21 adorable valentines, that give the true meaning of "puppy love:"
- You Bowl Me Over! We don't know many dogs who bowl, but this one knocked us of our feet.
- My Bullie Valentine. Not sure if it's the puppy dog eyes or the tiny hat, but we think this is a face any Valentine could love.
Vintage Valentine Museum
- Hi There, Valentine. Hi there, Puppy!
In Short, I'm Longing for You. Nothing says longing, like a Dachshund.
- Be My Valentine. Of course! But only because your dog has paw-delivered our letter to the mailbox. Who are we to say no?
- My Dear Sweetheart. My dear drum-playing French Bulldog. Fashionable, musically-inclined, what more could we want in a valentine?
- Hot Dawg! If our dog got behind the grill and cooked up hot dogs for us, we'd be his Valentine for life.
- I'm getting all set for you, Valentine. We appreciate the extra effort to look great, but we love you just as you are Poodle!
- A Valentine. A sweet puppy wearing a tiny hat is a great treat for any Grandson.
- Rain or Shine! We wish our dog could carry an umbrella in the rain. We're a little unsure about that extra set of eyes peering out from under the umbrella though.
- My Heart is Yours. This sweet little puppy knows the truth. No matter who we have in our lives around Valentine's Day, our hearts belong to the one for four-legs.
- You are My Love Song. And you are ours, puppy.
- I’d cross the ocean to be with you. No need – we’ll come get you!
- It’s a sure sign I Love You. We love you too!
- You’ve Got Me Hooked! Who wouldn’t be hooked on a cute puppy like this?
Running with a Glue Gun
- Hello Valentine. If our dog called us, we’d definitely answer.
- I’d be faithful to you. Dogs have the best qualities.
Kitschy Kitschy Coo
- I’d try any trick to get a valentine like you. Tricks are great, but you only have to be yourself to be our valentine.
- Here’s a "hearty hope” that you will be my valentine. With a cute face like that, how could we not be?
- Aw, c’mon! Who says dogs and cats can’t get along?
Two Little Cavaliers
- Making no bones about it. No bones about it made here; we’ll definitely be your valentine.
More Doggie Valentines
-More Cute Dogs, Holiday and Dog Life-
Give us your opinion on 21 Vintage Valentines that are Dog-Gone Adorable
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha