Looking for a Dog Groomer?
Five tips for finding a great dog groomer.
Posted: Thu Jun 16 00:00:00 PDT 2005
Some tips on finding a groomer to keep your dog looking clean and healthy:
- Ask your veterinarian and friends.
- Don't be afraid to try someone new. A new dog groomer just out of school might be up on all the latest dog grooming techniques.
- Don't just consider price. As they say, you get what you pay for and sometimes a job well done by a professional dog groomer is worth a few extra dollars.
- Talk to the groomer. Ask the groomer how they will maintain your dog's appearance and how they will handle your dog while in his care.
- Be clear. Make sure to state exactly what you want done to your dog, and stay on top of a maintenance schedule. If you wait too long in between visits, the job will be much harder.
Give us your opinion on Looking for a Dog Groomer?
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha