Puppies USA 2011 Photo Contests
Enter the best photo of your puppy into one of Puppies USA’s two themed contests!
Happy Puppy Photo Contest
Nothing pleases dog owners more than seeing their new puppies looking happy and well loved. Send us your best photo of your puppy with a winning smile on her face and you could win valuable prizes from Hartz Mountain Corp., maker of food and supplies for every type of pet. First prize is $100 worth of assorted Hartz products, second prize is $75 worth of Hartz products, and third prize is $50 worth of Hartz products.
Sponsored by Hartz
Hartz® Maximum Protection training pads use Flash-Dry® technology to deliver the ultimate home protection. The six-layer construction prevents leaks and protects floors for up to 12 hours. For more information, visit us at www.hartz.com.
Healthy Puppy Photo Contest
Anyone with a new puppy knows how much energy a healthy puppy can have. Send us your best photo of your puppy brimming with vim, vigor, and vitality, and you could win prizes from Designing Health Inc., maker of The Missing Link Puppy Health Formula dietary supplements. First prize is an assortment of three products from Designing Health, second prize is two products, and third prize is a package of The Missing Link Puppy Health Formula.
Sponsored by Designing Health Inc.
Give your puppy a great start in life. The Missing Link Puppy Health Formula is a synergistic blend of omega fatty acids, calcium, phosphorus, high-quality protein, and other vital nutrients that promote healthy skin, bone, muscle, and brain function development. Designing Health Inc., 800-774-7387; www.missinglinkproducts.com.
See winners from last year’s contests >>
Entries must be postmarked or e-mailed on or before Jan. 31, 2011.
HOW TO ENTER
By mail: Please print this page and fill out the form below. Send it along with color photo prints to:
Puppies USA [Indicate "Happy Puppy" or "Healthy Puppy"]
P.O. Box 6050
Mission Viejo, CA 92690-6050
Prints should be unmounted, unframed, and a maximum of 8 by 10 inches. We will not accept computer-printed digital images, Polaroid prints, or color copies.
By e-mail: Copy and paste the form below into the body of your e-mail. Type in all the required information, attach your dog's photo (300 dpi and at least 4 by 5 inches), and address to email@example.com. In the subject line, type “Puppies USA Happy Puppy” or “Puppies USA Healthy Puppy.” Send photos as attachments in TIFF, JPEG, or EPS format.
- Each entry must have a completed entry form taped to the back of the photo. Do not write directly on the back of prints.
- Send only previously unpublished photos. Each person may submit up to three entries per category, but only one prize will be awarded.
- Any amateur photographer may enter except employees and family members of BowTie Inc. or employees and family members of the contest sponsor(s).
- Entrants certify that they own the animals in the photograph or have the owner’s permission to enter the photograph.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges, which will be chosen by Puppies USA. All decisions are final. All entries must be postmarked, e-mailed, or submitted no later than Jan. 31, 2011.
- Entries become the property of BowTie Magazines, a division of BowTie Inc., which reserves the right, without further consideration, to use the photos and text in any publication, media, and related promotions. The company cannot confirm receipt or return entries. By submitting your photograph, you agree that if you win the contest, your contact information will be given to any contest sponsor, which may use the information for marketing purposes. You further agree that your photo, text, name, city, and state may be posted on DogChannel.com
Puppies USA 2011 Photo Contest
|Name of puppy
|Breed or mix (if known)
|Entering (check one)
||Happy Puppy ___ |
Healthy Puppy ___
By submitting this entry form, you certify that you took this photograph.
Give us your opinion on Puppies USA 2011 Photo Contests
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha