Winter Dog Names
Looking for a name for a pup who loves the cold? Check out these chilly, dog names for your warm and fuzzy friend!
Samantha Meyers |
Posted: January 7, 2015, 11 a.m. PST
Whether your pup was born in the winter, is as pure as snow, or is a winter-loving dog breed, a winter-themed dog name could be the perfect match. These names might bring a chill to your thoughts, but are sure to warm your heart!
Winter Names for your Dog
- Chill, Chilly or Chilly-Willy
- Frost or Frosty
- Ice or Icy
- Polar or Polar Bear
Want a winter name that's a more subtle nod to the season? Check out these popular names from the movie Frozen!
Frozen is a Disney movie loosely based on Hans Christian Andersen's fairytale, "The Snow Queen." In Frozen, Queen Elsa has a gift to turn all that she touches into a wintery wonderland of ice and snow.
- Anna - A princess, younger sister to Elsa
- Elsa - The Snow Queen
- Hans - A prince from the southern isles
- Kristoff - A rugged mountain man
- Maurice - King of Arendelle, father of Elsa and Anna
- Olaf - A cheerful snowman
- Pabbie - The Troll King
- Sven - A happy-go-lucky reindeer. Kristoff's best friend.
Check out Holiday Names for Dogs>>
Find more Dog Names>>
Click here for Winter Cat Names>>
Give us your opinion on Winter Dog Names
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha