Chews to Care Offers Free Dog Dental Supplies
Promotion is in conjunction with National Pet Dental Health Month.
Posted: February 3, 2007, 5 a.m. EST
In conjunction with National Pet Dental Health Month in February, dental chew and dog treat company Greenies is offering a complimentary canine dental care package to dog owners across the country.
The offer is part of the brand’s Chews to Care campaign, a national initiative raising awareness of the dental needs of dogs and giving Americans incentive to take care of their dogs’ oral health.
Throughout February, eligible dog owners who sign up at www.chewstocare.com can receive the complimentary dental care package, which includes:
- A $20 rebate on a dental cleaning at a participating local veterinarian (requires proof of visit and proper paperwork; open to the first 10,000 eligible households);
- A free sample of a new Greenies dental chew;
- An e-mail reminder to make a veterinarian appointment sent 6 months after signing up;
- A free tell-a-friend e-card to spread the word and offer free gifts to friends and family.
“Dental health is as important for your dog as it is for you and the rest of your family. I see thousands of dogs each year in my practice, and I don’t think most patients are aware that dogs need the same level of daily dental care as people do,” said Chicago veterinarian Sheldon Rubin who’s serving as this year’s Chews to Care campaign ambassador.
Rubin advises that dog owners create good habits when it comes to caring for their dogs’ teeth, including daily dental care, visits to the veterinarian for dental analysis, and a thorough annual cleaning.
The Chews to Care campaign runs through Feb. 28, 2007. Rules and restrictions apply. For more information, call (866) GREENIES or visit http://www.chewstocare.com or http://www.greenies.com
- Learn more about dog dental care -
Give us your opinion on Chews to Care Offers Free Dog Dental Supplies
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha