Food Trucks For Dogs
The food truck craze is going to the dogs—and the cats as Hill’s delivers new offerings directly to pets.
Posted: September 27, 2012, 2 p.m. EDT
The Pet Cafe, a food truck sponsored by Hill’s Pet Nutrition Inc. of Topeka, Kan., is touring the United States to promote the company’s Science Diet Ideal Balance line of pet foods and treats. Free samples are doled out to hungry dogs and cats at each stop, while their owners get coupons.
October stops will focus on the Western United States, including:
- Santa Monica 5000 in Santa Monica, Calif., Oct. 7
- Los Angeles pet retailers and dog parks, Oct. 9-10
- San Diego pet retailers and dog parks, Oct. 11-12
- San Diego Pet Expo, Oct. 13-14
- Arizona State Fair in Phoenix, Oct. 18-21 and Oct. 25-28
- Phoenix pet retailers and dog parks, Oct. 22 and 29
“We’re passionate about making all-natural pet foods and can’t wait to share samples and more with hungry pets,” said Mark Champ, product manager for Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
So far, the Pet Cafe has appeared at the Minnesota State Fair, the Chicago Air and Water Show, the Taste of Colorado and other pet-friendly events as well as at pet stores and dog parks across the nation.
The food truck’s schedule is updated on HillsPetUS on Facebook.
Give us your opinion on Food Trucks For Dogs
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha