Angie Nixa, MO 10/30/2011 1:58:36 PM This happened to our 2 pound Pom puppy this morning. Thank goodness for the internet and for Emergency Vets!! We were told to give her 2 teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide immediately, and shake her gently to induce vomiting. She vomited EVERYTHING up within a couple of minutes. We gave her a second dose fifteen later and took her to the vet. The vet gave her charcoal (absorbs the poison) an antidote injection, and also 25 mg of vitamin K to help her blood to clot. She is doing very good now. We have to take her for a follow up within 4 days for blood work to see if she is clotting properly. We have to continue her vitamin K for three weeks. Thank You for this information!! It saved Miah's life!