Comments on Dog Hazards at Home

User Avatar

Diane   Fuquay Varina, NC

11/7/2009 10:33:41 PM

I almost lost my small dog from choking on a partially eaten Dingo Dental mini bone.She was unable to make a
sound.
Her tongue turned blue and she became unconscious. I was finally able to remove it...barely. The piece was over 3 inches long. No more rawhide ANYTHING for my dogs ever again. If I had not been in the room when it happened, she would have certainly died. Readers be warned.

User Avatar

Sheryl   Bloomington, IN

8/29/2008 5:50:33 PM

Important safety tip...thanks, Egon! :)

User Avatar

Melba   San Juan, PR

7/4/2007 3:24:26 AM

very good advice for a first time owner but also a good reminder for veternas.

1-3 of 3 PAGE:  1

Top Products

ADS BY GOOGLE