Prevention Tips for Dogs
Tips to keep your dog safe at home.
Here are some other prevention tips to keep your dog safe and at home:
- Make sure your dog has an up-to-date pet identification tag with your current phone number and address. You also can get your dog a tattoo for identification or a microchip.
- Only let your dog run free in a fenced area, one that he can't get out of. Make sure your dog can't escape under or over the fence, and make sure that the gate locks.
- Give your dog plenty of exercise. Running is natural for dogs, and if they get enough of it, they'll be less likely to run off.
- Keep your dog indoors on the Fourth of July, New Years Eve and other holidays that involve fireworks, and during thunderstorms.
- Never leave your dog unattended outside, unless its inside a secure fence.
- Have a trusted friend, professional petsitter or a reputable kennel take care of your dog if you go away all day, overnight or for a few days.
Give us your opinion on Prevention Tips for Dogs
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha