Common Natural Remedies Used by Veterinarians
Ease your dog's ailment with these supplements.
Brought to you by The Original Dog Bible
The following supplements and their natural effects can help cure your dog of certain commonplace ailments.
- Aloe: relieves itching and assists healing
- Echinacea: strengthens immune system
- Ginger: relieves stomach problems
- Ginkgo biloba: helps with cognitive dysfunction
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: relieves arthritis and joint pain
- Milk thistle: relieves liver problems
- St. Johns wort: fights viral infections and neural disorders
- Slippery elm: relieves digestive problems and cough and is used as a poultice for skin irritation and inflammation
- Vitamin C: antioxidant
Reprinted from The Original Dog Bible © 2005. Permission granted by BowTie Press.
Give us your opinion on Common Natural Remedies Used by Veterinarians
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha