Training Overview: The Doberman Pincsher Puppy
Keep these six tips to keep in mind when training the Doberman Pinscher puppy.
1. Part of puppy training is socializing your pup to people, other dogs and new situations and surroundings.
2. Puppy kindergarten classes offer the advantages of professional guidance plus interaction with other puppies and owners.
3. A positive, motivational method, utilizing treats and lots of praise, is the best way to train any dog.
4. The basic commands are Sit, Down, Stay, Heel and Come.
5. Commands are necessary for good manners and for your dog's safety.
6. Keep training fun, positive and, most of all, consistent.
Return to the Doberman Pinscher Breed Profile
Reprinted from Breeders Best: Doberman Pinscher © 2004. Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press.
Give us your opinion on Training Overview: The Doberman Pincsher Puppy
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha