Pug Puppy Training
Keep these five tips in mind when training the Pug puppy.
1. It will take your Pug a few days to feel comfortable in his new surroundings. Be attentive and affectionate, careful not to overwhelm him with too much too soon.
2. Have fun with your puppy by engaging him in games with his toys.
3. Introduce your pup to his collar and lead. This is a precursor to any type of training.
4. Always ensure your Pugs safety when out in public places.
5. Learn the many benefits of a dog crate and the correct way to use it for your Pug's training and safety.
Return to the Pug Breed Profile
Reprinted from Breeders Best: Pug © 2004. Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press.
Give us your opinion on Pug Puppy Training
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha