Golden Retriever Basics
Learn the basics about Golden Retriever dogs.
1. A Golden person enjoys a versatile talented dog that can join him and his family in many different activities.
2. A Golden person wants to make his dog a true part of the family, as this is a dog with a loving temperament and devotion his people, thriving on the companionship of his human pack.
3. A Golden person can deal with a high-energy dog as well as the oral tendencies shared by all retrievers.
4. A Golden person will devote time to grooming his dog all year round and even more so during the spring and fall shedding seasons.
5. A Golden person knows that training is necessary to direct his dogs talents and energy into good behavior and positive pursuits.
Return to the Golden Retriever Breed Profile
Reprinted from Breeders Best: Golden Retriever © 2004. Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press
Give us your opinion on Golden Retriever Basics
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha