Lhasa Apsa Overview
Is this elegant breed for you?
1. A Lhasa Apso person is as unique as the breed itself!
2. An Apso person will devote much effort to his dogs socialization, allowing him sufficient time to warm up to new faces.
3. A Lhasa Apso will get along with well-behaved children who treat the dog with respect.
4. An Apso person is ready for a future filled with lots of grooming, although there are lower-maintenance options to the full-length coat.
5. A Lhasa Apso person is prepared for an alert dog that will use his voice, with some being more "talkative" than others.
Return to the Lhasa Apso Breed Profile
Reprinted from Breeders Best: Lhasa Apso © 2004. Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press.
Give us your opinion on Lhasa Apsa Overview
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha