Are you ready to adopt a Pomeranian puppy?
1. The Pomeranians compact size and adaptability make him ideal for almost any living environment, while his vibrant personality makes him appealing to many types of dog owners.
2. Two cons of the breed are his tendencies to be vocal and to be an escape artist. You must keep your small dogs safety a top priority.
3. The Poms magnificent coat is not difficult for the pet owner to maintain in top condition.
4. The Pom is active, smart and confident, able to achieve great successes in training and competition.
5. Always supervise your tiny toy around children and other pets.
Return to the Pomeranian Breed Profile
Reprinted from Breeder's Best: Pomeranian © 2005 Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press.
Give us your opinion on Pomeranian Overview
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha