11 Vintage Valentines that are Dog-Gone Adorable
What better way to say "I love you" than with some old-fashion puppy love?
Samantha Meyers |
Posted: February 12, 2014, 11 a.m. PST
We don't know what it is, but everything vintage just seems more romantic somehow. Maybe it's the hint of simpler times, the promise of hand-written sentiments, or the use of charming puns that made valentines what they are today. Whatever it is, these vintage dog valentines have us swooning.
Check out these 11 adorable valentines, that give the true meaning of "puppy love:"
- You Bowl Me Over! We don't know many dogs who bowl, but this one knocked us of our feet.
- My Bullie Valentine. Not sure if it's the puppy dog eyes or the tiny hat, but we think this is a face any Valentine could love.
Vintage Valentine Museum
- Hi There, Valentine. Hi there, Puppy!
In Short, I'm Longing for You. Nothing says longing, like a Dachshund.
- Be My Valentine. Of course! But only because your dog has paw-delivered our letter to the mailbox. Who are we to say no?
- My Dear Sweetheart. My dear drum-playing French Bulldog. Fashionable, musically-inclined, what more could we want in a valentine?
- Hot Dawg! If our dog got behind the grill and cooked up hot dogs for us, we'd be his Valentine for life.
- I'm getting all set for you, Valentine. We appreciate the extra effort to look great, but we love you just as you are Poodle!
- A Valentine. A sweet puppy wearing a tiny hat is a great treat for any Grandson.
- Rain or Shine! We wish our dog could carry an umbrella in the rain. We're a little unsure about that extra set of eyes peering out from under the umbrella though.
- My Heart is Yours. This sweet little puppy knows the truth. No matter who we have in our lives around Valentine's Day, our hearts belong to the one for four-legs.
-More Cute Dogs, Holiday and Dog Life-
Give us your opinion on 11 Vintage Valentines that are Dog-Gone Adorable
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha