James Hagins Riceville, TN 7/26/2007 2:06:27 PM Our wonderful 5 year old Black Lab Sadie was killed by Carbofuran on Feb 24, 2007. My wife and I was walking Sadie in a Public Park in Athens, Tennessee. Sadie was on a leash, she reached down and picked something off the ground and ate it. We rushed her to the Vet. Two hours later she was dead. We had a toxicology report done on her stomach contents. It stated she died from Carbofuran. I don't know how people can be so mean and cruial. They will get theirs.