Help Yourself Remember Dog Preventive Care
Try one or more of these ideas to make sure you remember your dog's all-important preventive care.
- Ask for an e-mail reminder from the company that makes your dog's preventive.
- Ask if your veterinarian will send you a reminder card (especially for the injections).
- Buy a pill organizer, and label the days as months so you'll know whether you gave that month's dose.
- Create reminder notes on your personal digital assistant (PDA).
- Give your dog his pill on the first of the month.
- Place the medicine in a safe place where you'll see it regularly.
- Put reminder stickers on your calendar.
- Send yourself e-mail reminders.
If you can't remember to give your dog his regular dose, talk to your veterinarian to determine a prevention method that better fits your lifestyle.
Give us your opinion on Help Yourself Remember Dog Preventive Care
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha