Find out what to pack for your trip with your canine friend.
Posted: Mon Mar 14 00:00:00 PST 2005
- Bowls for water and food
- Can opener for canned food
- Cleanup Bags
- Crate or seatbelt restraint system for traveling in the car
- Dog food; for special therapeutic diets; extra in case you can't find it in stores at your destination.
- Heartworm pills and other prescribed medications.
- On your dog: identification tags.
- Plastic jug of water for your dog to avoid possible upset stomach the first day (water in new areas may contain minerals or bacteria that a dog needs time to adjust to).
- Ramp for senior dog or one with joint problems.
- Towels for muddy paws.
- Treats and toys.
- Your dog's registration and proof of rabies certificate, especially if you're leaving the country.
- Your veterinarian's telephone number (in case your forget required medications).
Give us your opinion on Doggie Bag
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha