Five Tips for Making Your Home Smell Fresh
DogChannel offers five tips to battle dog odor in your home.
1. Clean up your dog’s accidents right away, and use an enzymatic cleaner or deodorizing product to eliminate any lingering scent.
2. Wash fabrics your dog encounters regularly and keep him clean. Make regular baths a part of your dog’s routine, and remember to thoroughly dry him after each wash.
3. Sprinkle baking soda over your dog’s favorite spot before you vacuum. Let the powder sit for five or 10 minutes then vacuum up. Baking soda is a natural odor eliminator that works well in dog homes.
4. Air fresheners, room or fabric sprays, and carpet powders you vacuum up can help combat that dog smell. Choose a light, fresh scent that’s not too strong or overpowering. Also, air purifiers with HEPA filters diminish household odors and battle allergens like dog dander.
5. Let in a little fresh air. Open your home’s windows and doors to replace stale air with fresh outdoor air. A fan can help blow odors from a recent accident out of your house.
- More dog videos -
Give us your opinion on Five Tips for Making Your Home Smell Fresh
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha