Cleaning 101 For Dog Owners
How to deal with common canine messes to maintain a clean and happy home.
Cathy M. Rosenthal
Page 2 of 2
Hair: You can't stop pets from shedding, but you can control the loose hair.
- Brush your pets daily to remove dead hair and keep their coats in good shape.
- Use pet rakes, pet hair sponges, adhesive tape rollers, velour brushes, and lint brushes on dry upholstery and carpets to lift pet hair.
- Try a pet hair magnet to dislodge hair embedded in upholstery.
- Use a hand-held or upright vacuum with a beater brush to loosen pet hair from carpet or furniture.
- Wipe an electrostatic dusting cloth across furniture and electronic equipment, or an electrostatic sweeper across floors, to loosen and pick up pet hair.
- Before vacuuming, use one of the new antistatic deodorizing foams or sprays to break the static charge that bonds pet hair to fabric and carpet.
New products make cleaning up after our best friends easier than ever. Always remember, pet messes are infrequent, but love is constant.
- More cleaning tips -Page 1 | 2
Give us your opinion on Cleaning 101 For Dog Owners
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha