Dogs USA's "Fun in the Sun" and "Mellow Moment" Contests
Enter the best shot of your dog for the chance to be featured in the next Dogs USA!
Our 2011 photo contest, sponsored by Neater Feeder, has two categories: Fun in the Sun and Mellow Moment.
To enter Fun in the Sun, send us the best photo of your canine companion having a great time outdoors on a sunny day. For Mellow Moment, send us your favorite photo of your dog in a laid-back mood, relaxing or just lying around. Not only could your dog be featured in the 2012 Dogs USA, you could win some great prizes from Neater Feeder and BowTie Press.
Do not select photos that display dogs in dangerous situations. Be sure the digital images you send are large enough. See guidelines below.
See winners from last year's contest >>
||Sponsored by Neater Feeder |
Neater Feeder will provide each winner with a spill-proof feeder. The feeders come in small, medium, or large sizes, with or without leg extensions, so there is a size for every dog. For more information, visit www.neaterfeeder.com/.
Prizes from Neater Feeder
First-, second-, and third-place winners in each category will receive Neater Feeders that are size-appropriate for their dogs. The Neater Feeder keeps your pet’s spilled food and water off the floor. Its patent-pending design reduces cleaning time and effort, and saves your floors and walls from costly damage. For more information, visit www.neaterfeeder.com or call 877-917-7387.
Entries must be postmarked by Aug. 1, 2011.
HOW TO ENTER
By mail: Please print this page and fill out the form below. Send it along with color photo prints to:
Dogs USA 2011 Photo Contest
P.O. Box 6050
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
Prints should be unmounted, unframed, and a maximum of 8 by 10 inches. We will not accept computer-printed digital images or Polaroid prints.
By e-mail: Copy and paste the form below into the body of your e-mail. Type in all the required information, attach your dog's photo (300 dpi and at least 4 by 5 inches), and address to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Dogs USA Photo Contest.” Send photos as attachments in TIFF, JPEG, or EPS format.
- Each mailed entry must have a completed entry form taped to the back of the photo; if submitted via e-mail, be sure to include all requested information, including the dog’s name and breed or mix (if known), plus your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Do not write directly on the back of prints.
- Send only previously unpublished photos. Each person may submit up to three entries, but only one prize will be awarded per person.
- Amateur photographers may enter except employees and family members of BowTie Inc. or employees and family members of the sponsors.
- Entrants certify that they own the animals in the photograph or have the owner’s permission.
- Winners will be selected by judges, which will be chosen by Dogs USA. All decisions are final. All entries must be postmarked no later than Aug. 1, 2011. Winners will announced in the 2012 issue of Dogs USA.
- Entries become the property of BowTie Magazines, a division of BowTie Inc., which reserves the right, without further consideration, to use all photos and text in any publication, media, and related promotions. The company cannot confirm receipt or return entries. By submitting your photograph, you agree that if you win the contest, your contact information will be given to any contest sponsor, which may use the information for marketing purposes. You further agree that your photo, text, name, city, and state may be posted on www.dogchannel.com/.
Dogs USA 2011 Photo Contests
|Name(s) of dog(s)
|Which contest are you entering?|
|Fun in the Sun _____ Mellow Moment _____|
Give us your opinion on Dogs USA's "Fun in the Sun" and "Mellow Moment" Contests
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha