Ashley Tisdale's Wedding Means New Dad for Dogs
The internet is in a "tiz”-zy over Ashley Tisdale’s recent nuptials to Christopher French.
Samantha Meyers |
Posted: September 11, 2014, 4 p.m. PST
We love a wedding, but what I really want to know is: where were the dogs? So far only a couple photos of the blessed day have been released in this super secret event, but no pictures of her Maui and Blondies, the High School Musical star’s BPF’s (Best Pooches Forever.)
New husband, Christopher French, doesn't have dogs of his own that we know of, but he's clearly prepared to take on the daddy duties for Tisdale's bundles of joy.
We hope they didn’t leave them out (unless of course they were more comfortable at home, which we totally respect,) but since we don’t know for sure, we found the closest picture we could come up with of "Tiz” and her Maltese-Poodle pal, Blondie. They’re both in white!
Photo from RyanSeacrest.com
And just for fun, here’s a video of her introducing Maltese-Poodle mix, Maui, to the world.
We hope that photos will surface showing the dogs walking down the aisle or being pulled in wagon or something equally adorable, but until then we’ll leave you with our best tips for including your dogs in your wedding:
- Do: Make sure it's the right thing for your dog. Not every pup is ready to be a party goer. There will be a lot of new noises, smells and chaos that doesn't happen in your dog's everyday life.
- Don't: Force the issue. If your dog has anxiety issues or is nervous in new places or with new people, they will be happier at home.
- Do: Include your dog in your engagement or wedding photos even if they can't make it to the big event.
- Don't: Expect your dog to behave perfectly. It's your big day, not his.
- Do: Have fun thinking of ways to involve your dog!
- Don't: Think your a bad puppy parent if your dog isn't included. Trust me- he'll understand!
10 Tips for Planning the "Pawfect" Wedding Day>>
11 Ways to Include Your Dog in Your Wedding, Without Your Dog>>
Give us your opinion on Ashley Tisdale's Wedding Means New Dad for Dogs
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha