Kiley Rae Omaha, NE 4/17/2012 12:22:49 AM Man... I remember some of the scariest moments in my teenage years were when my beloved Rottweiler (Angel Buster Dog the Great, died at 14½ years) had seizures not once, but twice, from heartworm medication. He was a BIG dog... so it took 3 girls to take him to the vet right away in the "doggy gurney." Eventually we stopped giving it to him because he much preferred to be inside anyway... the risk paid off in the mean time. Eventually they did find a heartworm med that didn't make him so sick. That dog weighed 165lbs at the times & that medicine still dang near took him out. Pretty scary. =( I hope not many of you can relate to this!