Anti-Flea Dog Biscuits
Watch the first webisode of Cooking With DogChannel and learn how to make healthy and tasty anti-flea biscuits for your dog.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup brewers yeast
- 1 cup chicken or beef stock
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
1. Combine the flour, wheat germ, and yeast in a bowl.
2. Mix the oil and garlic and slowly add to flour mixture, alternating with the chicken or beef stock.
3. Continue until all the ingredients are incorporated into a smooth dough.
4. Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 1/4-inch thick.
5. Use a 2-inch-round cookie cutter to cut into biscuits.
6. Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400ºF for about 18 to 20 minutes or until browned.
7. Let cool and leave for a few hours to dry out.
Recipe courtesy of RecipeGoldmine.com
- Watch the second webisode of Cooking with DogChannel: Quickie Burgers -
Click here to print the recipe »
Give us your opinion on Anti-Flea Dog Biscuits
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha