Training Overview: The Border Collie Puppy
Five tips to keep in mind when training the Border Collie puppy.
1. The most important thing to consider in Border Collie ownership is if you have the time to keep this active, intelligent dog busy in both body and mind.
2. If you are an active person, your Border Collie will love to join you in whatever you do.
3. You must commit to your Border Collies training and safety, along with giving him ample time to exercise and spend time with you.
4. A Border Collies herding instinct can be challenging in a pet home and must be controlled.
5. Border Collies are versatile and well suited to many areas of competitive canine sport, where they are known as top contenders.
Return to the Border Collie Breed Profile
Reprinted from Breeders Best: Border Collie © 2004. Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press.
Give us your opinion on Training Overview: The Border Collie Puppy
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha