Yorkshire Terrier Overview
Learn the Yorkshire Terrier basics.
1. Are you ready to take on a tiny dog with the personality and intelligence of a much larger breed?
2. A Yorkie person is prepared to raise and train a sometimes noisy and sometimes challenging terrier.
3. A Yorkie person will ensure the safety and proper handling of his tiny companion.
4. A Yorkie person is ready to devote much time to grooming throughout the dogs life.
5. A Yorkie person will research all aspects of the breed, the pros and the cons, before deciding that this is the dog for him.
Return to the Yorkshire Terrier Breed Profile
Reprinted from Breeders Best: Yorkshire Terrier © 2004. Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press.
Give us your opinion on Yorkshire Terrier Overview
Login to get points for commenting or write your comment below
Get New Captcha